Sunday, 10 February 2013

Gig Fashion: Plan B!

~Hey Everyone!

Last night, I had the privilege of attending the Plan B concert in London's O2 arena!

It was both an amazing and sad night -amazing because the concert was SO good, but sad because my best friend (and Plan B enthusiast ;) ) was unable to make it!

However, I attended with my sister instead, and we thoroughly enjoyed the theatrical performance Plan B put on! Taking us through both his CD's in a story type fashion, it was almost like a night at the theatre! He was joined on stage by Labrinth at one point, who, alongside Rudimental, were also his warm up acts!

It was fantastic to see such great British talent on the stage and I can't wait to see what other musical treats Plan B has to bring for the future!

 What I wore to keep me toasty.. :


Scarf: Vintage
Earrings: Made By Co-Ge
Shirt: New Look
Jacket: Vintage Chanel
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: River Island
Bag: Forever 21

 ~Colette












© Made by Co-Ge 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment