Tuesday, 7 May 2013

My Third Photo Shoot!

~Hey Everyone!

As you all know, I've been on a mini hiatus, due to the mounting deadlines of my foundation course! It is now drawing to a close and as promised, I have some amazing things to show you!

My current (and final! *sniff*) project was based on Geology - more specifically precious rocks and minerals. Here are the final shots!

For those who saw my previous post 'Updates', I asked you guys to guess what the picture was! WELL... It was a print I created, based on the colours and shapes of Opal! See it featured below!

And for what I hope isn't the last time modelling, Olivia, my crazy fashion amigo, whom I will miss greatly next year, when I move to Leeds! The world needs more people like her!



Jacket: Inspired by Amethyst, Opal & Thomsonite


Dress: Inspired by Opal, Malachite, Thomsonite and Amethyst




~Colette












© Made by Co-Ge 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment