Saturday, 6 July 2013

A Date For Your Diary!

~Hey Everyone!

A quick update for your diary!


I will be selling at the Shern hall Methodist Church, Table Top Sale from 10-2pm on the 10th of August 2013!


Address is as follows:


Shern Hall Methodist Church

Shernhall Street
Waltham Forest
London E17 9HX

Hopefully, the weather will be as lovely as it has been and you can pick up some gorgeous handmade jewellery too!


So come down and see old favourites, as well as new and upcoming stuff as well! 


I will be updating the blog with all the new jewellery I make, as usual, but will wait until after the TTS before I put them on Etsy! So if you can't make it down on Saturday the 10th, not to worry!


Hopefully I'll see you there, but until then, you can follow me on Twitter, Instagram or Like our NEW Facebook page for all the fashion forward updates!


~Colette















© Made by Co-Ge 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment