Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Day-to-Night : Pineapples!

~Hey Everyone!


You may remember the pineapple skirt I bought as part of my H&M haul post a few weeks ago, but now I've decided to show you how I'd style it for day to night time wear. Sometimes when I get into the habit of wearing a piece of clothing often, for similar occasions, I feel it starts to lose its versatility. So to keep it fresh, I've looked at outfit choices for both types of occasion BEFORE I start to wear it in one way

Let me know what you think!

Day:


Coat: Vintage, Jumper: H&M, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: New Look, Earrings: New Look, Bag: Clarins

Night:



Jacket (Yellow)/Shirt/Skirt : All H&M, Shoes/Bag/Earrings: New Look
Pictures taken & edited by Olivia Lowry Photography 

Can anyone tell that I like H&M? hahaha

Which one is your favourite outfit? How would you style the skirt?

~Colette



© Made by Co-Ge 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment