It's been a hectic month to say the least! I had my first major deadline of the year last week and have mini projects building up on a daily basis, but in true Co-Ge style, I am powering through, trying my best!
Because of my absence at the beginning of November, I thought I'd do a recap of the month instead, thinking about all the great things November brings and the season that we're currently in! So here we go...
- Free Zumba classes at the #MyGirls studio in Leeds Adidas store!
- Celebrating my dad and my youngest sister's birthday, and feeling really old in the process!
- Wearing loads of cosy jumpers in an attempt to rebuff the cold winds up north!
- Getting a Pre-Christmas hair cut ( Bye split ends!)
- Eating yummy Trek Berry Protein bars, as my pre or post workout snack (They are seriously good!)
- Finding Vaseline's new edition lip tin on a random trip to the market
- Celebrating my Church's 10th birthday at Ellen Road!!
- Handing in my first major project of the year and loving the work in the process! (Printed Textiles is no joke guys!)
- Only 3 weeks until I get to see my family again for Christmas!
- And finally, Watching House on Netflix....From series 1 (Goodbye Christmas Holidays...)
Hope you all have had an amazing November, and as we get stuck into frosty December, what are you looking forward to?
© Made by Co-Ge 2014