Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Health with Monique Lewis!

Welcome!

This is the first health post of the blog and I hope you will find it as helpful as I have!

So as you may or may not know, I've always enjoyed fitness and health related pursuits outside of my studies. As I learn more about treating my body right, with the foods I eat and the exercise I undertake, it is also important to keep your mind fit and healthy as well.

Monique Lewis is a Personal Shopper and all-round fashionista who also has a strong desire to share positivity and uplifting messages, which she posts weekly on her youtube channel and blog! She also writes articles that discuss the habits and behaviours of successful people, and how their routines can inspire your day to day lives! 



As many changes are happening in the next few months for me (finishing university, moving, training and graduating), it's important to keep a level head and use the time I have positively and effectively. That's why Monique's videos and instagrams are so great- you can look at them on the move and really set your day up from the beginning!

You can find her newest message about the Art of Simplification below!

Enjoy!




.-.-.-.-.



Colette


© Made by Co-Ge 2012-2016



No comments:

Post a Comment